Advertisement

Excellent News: LMIA can be applied online now

Excellent News: LMIA can be applied online now Hello,

In this video, I have explained that LMIA can be applied online now and how it impacts your work permit application to Canada. Watch it full and let me know what you think about this.

#canadavisa #canadapr #lmia #workinCanada #liveinCanada


Disclaimer: I am not an immigration consultant. This video is created based on the information I have found on my research, experience and knowledge. Use it on your own risk. This includes my comments on your questions too as I answer based on my knowledge, experience and research. Although I try to be accurate in all my comments, I take no responsibility of anything happens because of that.

work permit canada apply online,online apply canada work permit,online apply canada work visa,lmia work permit,lmia process step by step,closed work permit canada,closed work permit canada change employer,apply canada work permit online,canada closed work permit,canada closed work permit processing time,lmia jobs in canada,lmia approval letter,lmia canada,labour market impact assessment application,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar