Advertisement

Released after 11 Days Trapped in my RV in Canada

Released after 11 Days Trapped in my RV in Canada Released after 11 days trapped in my RV in Canada at Sasquatch Provincial Park after the road was destroyed by a wash out from a creek from Trout Lake that wreaked havoc on Rockwell Drive and prevented me from leaving all these days!


Thanks to my friends Marc and Dawn for taking me out supplies, Steve and Diane for letting me keep supplies at their house, the good people at Kent Search and Rescue for getting me fuel for my generator, the Provincial Park operators for checking on me and last but not least, the road repair and bridge construction crew! Thank you so much! You beat the original estimates of up to three weeks (or more) that it could have taken to repair this road to get me out!


And so, the journey continues!

released after being trapped in my rv,RV winter camping,camping in winter',Linescrew1,Canadin winter camping,Sasquatch Provincil Park,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar