Advertisement

Eva Arakcheeva Quite recently there was an enchanting show in the field of children's modeling 💕

Eva Arakcheeva Quite recently there was an enchanting show in the field of children's modeling 💕 Quite recently there was an enchanting show in the field of children's modeling 💕 In the fashion house of Vyacheslav Zaitsev, there was a show where I modeled @jolifashionstyle and @zebrakidsshoes This event touched my heart💕💕💕 I saw Slava Zaitsev, a style icon of the Russian fashion industry; also, I walked along the country's most famous catwalk! Thanks to all those who made this day possible, thanks to my friends @josephine_zharikova and @tina_eremchik and thank you for following my progress, your support means everything to me❤🍭 I love you all. Your Eve🌞


1.Eva-Arakcheeva



2.Polina zaretskaya

@Polinazaretskaya1


3.Natalia Popkova

@NataliaPopkova01


4.Chloe Dickinson



5.Daira Pavlovskaya

@DairaPavlovskaya


6.Ruby Phillips



7.Emilia Giniyatova

@EmiliaGiniyatova


8.Daniela lapovok

@Danielalapovok


9.MIA Albert

@MIAAlbert2


10.Megan Fletcher

@MeganFletcher4


11.DANA Star

@danataranova3


12.Super Gymnastic Angles

@Gymnastic.Angles

modeling

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar