Advertisement

purses for three Blythe ~ school bags and totes

purses for three Blythe ~ school bags and totes Today we have some really cute purses and school satchels for Blythe! I think you'll agree, these are just what every Blythe needs!

And for YouTube ~ my little age disclaimer ~ This video is labeled as an adult video, however, the labeling refers to age only, as the video is geared toward adult doll collectors, and not for children. The label “adult” in the case of my videos will never imply explicit, filthy, or snasty content of any kind EVER. It simply means that although I do have many items in my videos that would indeed entertain and be of interest to children, I do not gear my videos specifically toward children, and instead gear them towards folks older than 18 years of age.

carols current obsession,carols currentobsession,aliexpress bjd,bjd doll,bjd accessories,doll accessories,kawaii,doll haul,doll purse,school satchel,tote,carry all,MyCurrentObsession71,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar