Advertisement

My life changed in 4 hours... | My Surgery Vlog | Pre op thru Post Op Day 7 | Dr Fisher

My life changed in 4 hours... | My Surgery Vlog | Pre op thru Post Op Day 7 | Dr Fisher Please Read...

Hey fairies,

So Here is my #breastreduction & #lipo surgery vlog. I recorded from pre op the first day I got to miami all the way until day 7 post op. I feel like a lot of info in this video is necessary because its allot of info that will fully prepare you for a procedure done like this. My life literally is changed for the better. Im so grateful for #drfisher.
xoxo
Mama Fairyy

♡ Dr fisher info ♡
Ig: fisherplasticsurgery
clinic ig: uniqueaestheticcenter

miami, fl
surgery cost: $12,000 (not including hotel, flight, additional garments, bras, post surgery items etc)

Pre op & post op massages
♡ ContourBodyStudio♡
ig: contourbodystudio
Philadelphia, pa
1 massage: $85
5 massages: $375
They also take select insurance. Contact them for more info.

♡ Social Media ♡
● Business ig: @fairyystylish (follow for all updates)
● Facebook: Laurasia Andrea
● Instagram: @redfairyy
● Snapchat: @redfairyy
● Personal email: lauraandrea24@gmail.com

♡My fav Brushes/tools♡
ColouredRaine beauty blender
Morphe e20 (liquid concealer blending brush)
Morphe e4 (cream contour)
Morphe e62 (cream nose contour)
Morphe m405 (Powder contour brush)
Morphe e27 (powder nose contour)
Morphe e48 (Highlight powder under eye)
Morphe m527 (blush brush)


♡ MUST WATCH videos ♡
Layering video

Bed Head Video

Rooting on blonde frontal

DETAILED Plucking video


♡ Nail tech ♡
Andy Ig: @thatnailsguy
location: Lawrenceville, New Jersey

♡ EapHeat ♡
My favorite hot tools line so far!
www.eapheat.com
I used the Hot comb
Save money $$$ off at checkout
Use code "fairy10"

♡ Check out my website ♡
www.fairyystylish.com

HD lace frontal

makeup,plastic surgery,plastic surgery vlog,plastic surgery transformation,surgery vlog,breast reduction vlog,breast reduction transformation,38 g boobs,extreme breast reduction,extreme breast transformation,lipo,Liposuction,dr fisher,unique aestictic center,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar