Advertisement

Chic Sparrow A5 |My First

Chic Sparrow A5 |My First Hey Friends,

I cannot believe that I have purchased a Chic Sparrow. It has been over a year I believe since I have. Isn't that crazy!?!?! Well I've been having my eye on this leather ever since the summer (I believe that was when it was announced) of last year. I am so pleased I got it! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Mentioned Shops:
chicsparrow.com
gillio.be

My Etsy Shop: (I make some cute and functional planner stickers and artwork)


Follow me on Instagram:
@Olivesrblue
@CarrotsandOlivesart

Music By:
epidemic sound

Please provide all your questions and comments down below. Give a thumbs up if you like these type of videos.

Consider Subscribing if you are new to my channel!! :)

First

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar