Advertisement

Torah Portions: Genesis Week 11 - Va'Yigash (And He Drew Near)

Torah Portions: Genesis Week 11 - Va'Yigash (And He Drew Near) This is my second year studying the Torah to learn more about our Messiah Jesus/Yeshua. This year, i have decided to do live videos so not only can i learn more about the scriptures, but fellowship with you guys and share notes. This week's study will be the following:
TORAH:
Genesis 44:18-47:27
PROPHETS:
Ezekiel 37:15-28
NEW TESTAMENT:
Luke 6:9-16; 15:11-32;
Acts 7:13-15;
2 Corinthians 5:1-21;
Ephesians 2:1-10;
Colossians 1:1-29

Link to my notes from last year:


If you are new to Torah, check out my page: Why do Torah? for some amazing starter resources:

You can support my by offering to either help write the script with me, write songs, create art, use animation ect for my project Era of 303 which is a secular looking show with biblical themes planted inside, to combat the lies in the media:

Near)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar