Advertisement

Maradona: 'I saw Messi crying like a 5-year-old child' | Oh My Goal

Maradona: 'I saw Messi crying like a 5-year-old child' | Oh My Goal Lionel Messi has dominated world football for 10 years. Messi has experienced incredible highs at FC Barcelona but also devastating lows with the Argentinian national team. While coaching the Albicelestes, Diego Maradona saw Lionel Messi “crying like a five-year-old child” following yet another disappointment in the World Cup.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal messi,oh my gaol maradona,lionel messi,leo messi,maradona,diego maradona,messi fc barcelona,messi argentina,diego maradona albicelestes,messi and maradona,messi crying,messi world cup,argentina coach maradona,coach maradona,maradona world cup,football,soccer,futbol,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar