Advertisement

Leonia Resort’s Shameerpet || Fun Vlog || Hyderabadi Comedy || Syed Vizarath Ali || Excursion 2020

Leonia Resort’s Shameerpet || Fun Vlog || Hyderabadi Comedy || Syed Vizarath Ali || Excursion 2020 Heyyy Assalamualaikum,Namaste,Adab
.
.
Leonia resorts is at shameerpet and it’s really awesome place to hangout and enjoy with your family and friends
I loved the it.!!! My personal opinion i enjyed alot n you guys can visit there.!!! My trip was frm our college and they charged us 1450 per head n provided us transport up n down breakfast lunch and tea n snack.! It was love we had an awesome time indoor games are good and the outdoor games are also good and the food is the best
.
.
Hope u guys loved this video if u guys liked it
Please
Like,comment,share and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel
And follow me on instagram for my every update @syedvizarath
Thank you so much for watching
Bye.!!❤️🤘🏻

#leoniaresort #shameerpet #hyderabadicomedy #syedvizarathali,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar