Advertisement

HOW I'M BUILDING MY R34 GTR IN JAPAN | Installing NISMO R34 GTR Parts

HOW I'M BUILDING MY R34 GTR IN JAPAN | Installing NISMO R34 GTR Parts ➢LEGENDS MEDIA STORE:

My last day with the R34 GTR! In today's video we travel to the Nismo Omori Factory to get a few parts for the R34 and do some photoshoots under the Nismo sign! Then we unfortunately had to go back to Top Rank and drop the GTR off. While I was there, i gave you guys a full build breakdown on how I want to build my R34 GTR in Japan!

➢SUBSCRIBE:
➢10% off MVMT Watches: DustinWilliams
➢ Staunch Supplements (DW10 - 10% off):


BECOME A MEMBER: ➢

Subscribe here for build updates on my 2015 Subaru WRX, 2005 Mitsubishi Evo VIII, 1989 R32 Skyline GT-R as well as my journey through life!


➢http:/


➢Sign Up for Throtl:

------------------------FOLLOW ME------------------------------
-Follow me on Instagram
➢@dustiinw
-Follow me on Twitter
➢@DustinYT_
-Like my Facebook page
➢facebook.com/dustiinw

--------------------SEND ME STUFF!-------------------------
Dustin Williams
PO Box 15613
Newport Beach, CA 92659

-------MOD LIST---------------
*2015 Subaru WRX*
APR Performance GTC300 Carbon wing
Work Meister 18x11 +15 265/35
Crown Carbon Crafting Widebody
Seibon Carbon fiber hood
Tomei Exhaust
Invidia Catless Downpipe
Fujitsubo Headers
ETS intake
Cobb AP
Pro Tune
Fortune Auto 510 Coilovers
Sway away front/rear sway bars & end links

*2005 Mitsubishi Evo VIII*
Voltex Front Bumper
VIS Carbon Duckbill Trunk
Rays Gram Lights 18x9.5 +12
Tomei Expreme Catback Exhaust


-My GFX artist:

how im building my r34 GTR in japan,r34 gtr,buying r34 gtr in japan,r34 gtr exhaust,taking my r34 gtr to run japanese touge,midnight tokyo run in my skyline r34 gtr,midnight tokyo run,skyline r34 gtr,touring rare gtr shop!,tracking r34 gtr,taking r34 gtr on fuji speedway,r34 gtr track car,skyline,skyline r34 gtr midnight tokyo run,buying my dream r34 skyline gtr in japan,buying new r34 gtr,r34 gtr project car,my r34 gtr,gtr,japan,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar