Advertisement

Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Yeshaya FX4348 | How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resale Value

Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Yeshaya FX4348 | How Many Pairs Possibly Made & Resale Value Visit Housakicks, click here

Buy The Yeezy Yeshaya now click here

The Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Yeshaya FX4348 is coming out in a few days, to be more precise on January the 25th. I attempted to figure out the possibly number of pairs  made this morning; but before I get into the actual projection, let’s talk about the meaning of the Yeshaya . I looked up its meaning in Hebrew and it stands for " God is salvation". I'm definitely delighted with Kanye West's inspiration behind the new series of Yeezy‘s, but it would be even better if  he could go into further details about what led to these specific choices.  Adidas as well as several sneaker news outlets that I’ve checked didn't even mention the meaning of Yeshaya.  As  we understand it, sneaker culture is an extension of what we love passionately and for me to live is Christ and to die will be a gain. So Yeshaya to me means everything for without God, there is no me and there is no you, and without Christ, there is no Eternal life, so God is indeed salvation.

Value

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar