Advertisement

6 Cards from 1 Kit - Using the Flavor of the Month January 2020 Kit - It's All About the Boys

6 Cards from 1 Kit - Using the Flavor of the Month January 2020 Kit - It's All About the Boys Hello and thanks for watching!

Today I am part of the video/blog hop for the new January 2020 @Scrapping For Less Flavor of the Month Card Kit - It's All About the Boys! This was such a fun kit, full of masculine flair - both rustic and royal!

I made 6 cards using all of the collections in this kit and include my full process in this video. Here is a link to the kit subscription page if you would like to purchase:

Please check out Stacy at Craftaholic Momma who is next in the hop!

If you would like to see a Part 2 of this kit, where I use up the rest of the kit, please let me know in the comments below, so I know if there is enough interest.

You can also find me at:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Shop: bourboncreekcrafts.com
Email: bourboncreekcrafts@gmail.com
Cards for Soldiers program:

#bourboncreekcrafts #scrappingforless #flavorofthemonthkit #cardmaking

bourbon creek crafts,paper pad crafts,how to use your paper pads,Scrapping for Less,Flavor of the Month,card kit,guest design,cardmaking,masculine cards,6x6 paper,all about the boys,cards,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar