Advertisement

Vlogmas day 6: applying to model agencies, eating out and A big thank you

Vlogmas day 6: applying to model agencies, eating out and A big thank you Watch me eat at the best breakfast spot inn town, apply to model agencies and thank you guys endlessly for the sweet and uplifting comments in Vlogmas day 6! Also sorry for cutting the vlog short. Sometimes i forget to bring my camera places. Don't hate me :(
Also as mentioned in the video i will be taking my weekends off and continuing starting monday with fresh new ideas and content! hope you understand. Love YA!

FOLLOW ME
Instagram @winnieparkerr


Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and catch up on my last couple of vlogmas videos!
WATCH
vlogmas Day 1:
Vlogmas Day 2:
vlogmas Day 3:
vlogmas Day 5:

Business inquires only: Winnieparker654321@gmail.com

Music by ninjoi. - Thank You -
Music by HOAX - Moon Moon Baby -

vlogmas 2019,plus size fashion,plus size model 2019,how to be a plus size model,how to get signed,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar