Advertisement

I make SHREK into an Amiibo! | Custom Amiibo Ep. 40

I make SHREK into an Amiibo! | Custom Amiibo Ep. 40 Skip to 4:03 for the custom amiibo! Make sure to watch to the end if you want to see the whole skit!

This amiibo has been sold already. However, you can still ask me for a commission on my Etsy!

➤ My friend's Shrek book: The Holy Book of Ma' Swamp: And the sacred texts of The Ogrelord

==========================

➤For comics, videos, and more, go to cudgle.com!

➤Etsy:
➤Twitter:
➤Facebook:
➤Instagram:

The swanky Cudgle theme was made by the very talented Eciverate! Check him out at his Soundcloud:

Love ya guys! Be sure to like the scrubscribe button if you enjoyed! And as always, if you have a suggestion for the next video, leave a comment! I read them all! ~Cudgle Meme

The dance at the end is not a Fortnite reference. I've been using that clip for longer than Fortnite has been a thing.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

shrek,shrek custom amiibo,cudgle,custom amiibo,custom,amiibo,switch,nintendo switch,super smash bros,smash,smash bros,smash bros ultimate,ultimate,polymer clay,polymer clay tutorial,art,paint,videogames,video,games,project,diy,how,to,howto,wii,smash for 3ds and wii u,3ds,nintendo,clay,polymer,how-to,how to,shrek amiibo,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar