Advertisement

How to create a Simple Local Co-op Control System in Unity?

How to create a Simple Local Co-op Control System in Unity? Hi Everyone,

in this video, I want to answer a lot of questions that I had on how did I create my local co-op control system in my game Cave Kitchen?

The Code is Simple and Commented and if you can ask whatever we want in the comments below.

Download the Code:

Play Cave Kitchen:

Join Our Kingdom
on Discord:

on Facebook:



#GameDev #Unity #Fadrik


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subscribe:


Discord:


Play my games at:




Reddit:
Twitter:
GitHub:

Programming,Game Dev,Indie Development,Unity,Game Development,Gaming,Indie Games,Fadrik,Fadrik Alexander,Game Design,Design,Idea,Unity3D,Madeinunity,Open source,free,asset,tool,Itch.io,GitHub,Co-Op,How to create Local Co op,Local Co-op Unity,Local Co-op,Local co op,Local Multiplayer,Multiplayer,Local,Co op,Co-Op MultiPlayer,Free Code,Free,Tutorial,Learning,Teaching,How to,How to Co-Op,How to do Co Op Controls,Controls unity,Controls MultiPlayer,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar