Advertisement

Disaster Driveway Needs Work - HOMESTEAD PROBLEMS

Disaster Driveway Needs Work - HOMESTEAD PROBLEMS (Support the Channel - Donations will help us with getting better tech for youtube and also help us get equipment for the homestead! Thank You)



Today i'll be walking you through my driveway.. We have some serious drainage issues (really no drainage at all) so these problems need to be fixed! Due to all the mud and some difficult areas to get through heavy equipment can't make it through the drive yet. So this means many of the problem areas need to be fixed by hand... It's going to be a lot of work but once it's done that means we can actually run a tractor or some heavy equipment through the area... Thanks for watching!

(Need to get in touch with me? email me Here)

myfringefiles@gmail.com


Amazon Associates Links - Everything I have listed below are things that I trust and keep in my own home :) When you purchase one of these items below you are not only preparing for yourself but you are also helping out the channel.


REEBOW GEAR Military Tactical Backpack





Emergency Survival Kit





LifeStraw Personal Water Filter





KA-BAR BK-10 BECKER CREWMAN FIXED BLADE SURVIVAL KNIFE w/ FRONT POCKET SHEATH





Propur Nomad Countertop Gravity Water Filter System - Removes Fluoride, Lead, Chlorine, Microplastics, and many more Contaminants, Includes 2 ProOne 5-inch Filter Elements





(My favorite book) Making Plant Medicine - paperback





(Support your Favorite YouTuber!)


Hey did you guys know that this channel now has merch that you can wear to support your favorite Youtuber?? Click this link to see what I have in store! It's not much yet but I'll be adding products weekly!





Thanks for your support!


Legal Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. The advice here given is not a financial advice.

homestead,offgrid cabin,driveway issues,DIY,mudding,4 wheel drive,4 wheel low,fringe,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar