Advertisement

A day in my life Vlog : Chapter 4 (Eating scone, A walk in the park, Bullet journaling with me)

A day in my life Vlog : Chapter 4 (Eating scone, A walk  in the park, Bullet journaling with me) Helloooo, Hi and welcome back (I guess) to this humble channel :D

As you see, my current video is getting longer so please bear with me haha.
I do still feel anxious everytime I had to vlog outside of my room hence the footage can be a little bit shaky and awkward. Totally sorry about that XD

Anyway the current weather are totally unpredictable, its hot and suddenly heavy rain started to pour out OF NOWHERE so please take care of yourself, and drink a lof water okay? ;D

Thank you for being here and bless you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL MUSIC CREDITS TO THE OWNER :
Music from :
1. Outgoing Hikikomori - Dancing On My Own
2. Kalaido =

3. kokoro =

4. Orca Vibes

5. けm SURF =

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

journaling

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar