Advertisement

Gabe's Ecuador Motorcycle Adventure: Day 2 Picking up Honda African Twin

Gabe's Ecuador Motorcycle Adventure: Day 2 Picking up Honda African Twin #huecuador #attorneythatrides #justcallgabe
Gabe's Ecuador Motorcycle Adventure: Day 2 Picking up Honda African Twin

In this video I leave to hotel and see Byron and Poncho for the first time since may 2019. I called ahead and they had a motorbike for me since it is NOT economical to fly my Harley into the country. My wife is still camera shy not wanting to be in the shots because she likes her privacy. I try to bribe her by offering her a pedicure in a salon that was right next door to the Ecuador Bike Rentals in Quito.
....................................................///
Want to follow me on other Social Media platforms and forums click on the links below and enjoy! Its below my Hire the Attorney That RIDES spiel :-)
HEY! I'm Gabe Carrera, Esq and I advertise here in South Florida, Florida as the Attorney That Rides. I also founded the "30-Hour Ironman LDR Motorcycle Rally." I am happy doing what I do best and that is helping people fight against injustice.
If you have been injured on a motorcycle or auto no fault of your own; or you were just served papers in a family law matter - call my office for a FREE consultation.
Hey, first one is always free! Call today me @ (((954-533-7593)))
Want to follow me on other platforms and forums click on the links below and enjoy!
(((BLOG)))


(((More Videos)))


(((Instagram)))


(((Facebook)))








(((Twitter)))


(((WEB)))


H

Motorcycle,Fort Lauderdale,Florida,Accident Attorney,Motorcycle crash,Attorney,Lawyer,Insurance claims,Divorce Attorney,Paternity Lawyer,Auto crash accident,Carrera,Attorney That Rides,Just Call Gabe,honda africa twin 2020,adventure motorcycle,motorcycle,international travel,motos,off road,horizons unlimited,meetup,ecuador,quito,#huecuador,mejia ecuador,moto lawyer,lawyer that rides,Gabe,motorcycle camping,Ecuador Bike rentals,biker,rider,mountains',carrera,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar