Advertisement

Flosstube 69 Ten Tips for Newbie Cross Stitch Designers and Needlework Show and Tell

Flosstube 69 Ten Tips for Newbie Cross Stitch Designers and Needlework Show and Tell Time stamps:
Start to 8 minutes: My top ten tips for new cross-stitch designers.
8:15 Save the Stitches and Haul

Blog post with my top ten tips:
*
My website: ardithdesign.com
*
Message me: ardithdesign@gmail.com
*
Happy Stitching Mail:
Ardith Design
C/O Amanda Mae
P.O. Box 1181
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771 USA
*
My Patterns:
Destination North Pole Earth
Boo Bees Apiary
143 I love you chart
Frightfully Sweet Honey
Frightfully Sweet Bouquet
Acorn Assortment
*
*Books by Amanda Mae of Ardith Design (affiliate):
-My New Book-- Charting My Needle Art Legacy: A Guided Needlework Journal and Inventory Notebook for My Heirloom Stitching Pieces After I Pass Away -My Stitching Friends Address Book:
-Sketch and Stitch Graph Paper Notebook:
-Summer Stitching Starts: Notebook for Organizing and Documenting Fifty Needlework Projects:
-May Stitching Starts:
*
Ardith Design Fabric:

#flosstube #savethestitches #ardithdesign

flosstube,cross stitch,ardith design,ten tips,save the stitches,sustainable stitching,newbie designer,cross stitch designer,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar