Advertisement

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED | Yomawari Night Alone | P1

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED | Yomawari Night Alone | P1 WARNING - there are jumpscares in this video so please be cautious if you don't like them!

I thought I would play some horror for SPOOKY SEASON. I love October and I love Halloween.
Yomawari is a Japanese pixel horror. I always think they're creepier than average horror games. They have something unusual about them!
Leave suggestions down below if you'd like me to play any games

Also, boop that like button and subscribe if you haven't already! It helps my channel a lot.

I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter:
Instagram:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO

Scary,Halloween,Spooky,Spooky month,Spoopy,Pixel,Horror,Survival horror,Psychological horror,Cute,Dog,Yomawari,Night alone,Facecam,spoopy,Halloween month,Pixel horror,Japanese,Japanese horror,Kawaii,Jump scare,New,Starting,Funny,Commentary,Series,Part 1,Pixel game,Pc,Yomawari night alone,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar