Advertisement

Stay in control of your home, even when you are on holiday!

Stay in control of your home, even when you are on holiday! Marmitek Smart me products (Wi-Fi LED bulbs, cameras, sensors, power plugs, doorbells etc.) enable you to create a pleasant, safe and smart living environment in no time at all. Switch lights and equipment on and off whenever you want and keep a close eye on your home using our cameras, sensors and the Smart me app on your smartphone/tablet. All products are plug & play; all you need to get started is the Smart me app, a stable Wi-Fi network and our products. Smart me products can also be set to react to each other. If a Smart me sensor, camera or doorbell detects movement, you can have a Smart me Wi-Fi LED bulb switch on automatically. Furthermore, it is possible to set multiple bulbs in a scenario to create the ultimate atmosphere for a movie night or a romantic dinner for two.
Plug & play | one app | voice control | expandable | no hub

marmitek,Wi-Fi,Smart,Power plug,doorbell,LED,LED bulb,Sensors,Cameras,scenarios,timer,triggers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar