Advertisement

Using Python|Kivy to Mimic Popular Mobile Apps - WhatsApp

Using Python|Kivy to Mimic Popular Mobile Apps - WhatsApp Tried out streaming for a little bit today as I mocked up a quick interface for a WhatsApp clone. Github code is here:
Make sure to follow me on Github if you don't already! :)
👇 LINKS AND INFO! 👇

Consider donating to me if you are able to and appreciate my content:
Any and all donations are super appreciated! ❤️

The creators of Kivy have been developing the framework for near a decade without funding. They recently set up a fundraising campaign in an attempt to fund one (to start) core developer of the framework. If you are so inclined, join me in contributing a small donation to help fund this wonderful project. I'm sure they really appreciate the support! Use the link below to check out their donation page. ❤️


Thanks for watching!

- Erik

Follow me on Github!


This video uses the following music:

Gymnopedie No 1 by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

WhatsApp

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar