Advertisement

I Sold This To Pay My Bills | Selling On Ebay Making Money Online

I Sold This To Pay My Bills | Selling On Ebay Making Money Online I Sold This To Pay My Bills | Selling On Ebay Making Money Online

I sold all of this selling on ebay over the weekend. It was a weekend of slow sales, but we will pick up speed soon!

$484 sold across the weekend, 18 items got packaged up.

In this episode, I'll talk about where I acquired the items we sold and how much I paid for them. Hope you enjoy the video!

Smash that thumbs up and subscribe if you haven't and I'll see you tomorrow!

#ThriftTrader #WhatSold #SellingOnEbay

I Sold This,Selling On Ebay,What Sold On Ebay,Selling On Ebay in 2019,Making Money Online,Pay My Bills,Work From Home,Making Money From Home,What Sold,Weekend Sales,Ebay Sales,Sold On Ebay,What's Selling On Ebay,What's Selling in 2019,Ebay Sales 2019,Sold Online,How To Make Money,Work For Yourself,Working From Home,Be Your Own Boss,Ebay Shipping,Thrift Trader,Hawt Saucee,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar