Advertisement

TRANSFORMING MYSELF from 12 to 21 *cRaZy* || Ellie Louise

TRANSFORMING MYSELF from 12 to 21 *cRaZy* || Ellie Louise TRANSFORMING MYSELF FROM AGE 12 TO AGE 21 CHALLENGE *CRAZY*
Subscribe: | 🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:

I hope you enjoy this video! I thought this would be a fun idea to try out so let me know if you think I passed or failed to transform from a kid to an adult! Also, let me know if you like watching makeup and makeover videos since this video felt like an extreme makeover!

Follow Ellie Louise:
Instagram:
Twitter:
YouNow:
Tik Tok:

Watch more Ellie Louise:
Gymnastics:
My Routine:
Newest Videos:
Popular Videos:

About Ellie Louise:
Welcome to the official Ellie Louise YouTube channel!

I make videos about pretty much anything and everything! My content includes vlogs, montages, skits, sketches, routines, gymnastics and much more coming soon.

Make sure to subscribe and enable ALL notifications so you never miss a video! For instant updates, follow me on my social media accounts below.

~Ellie xo

Age: 17

Subscriber Goal: 300,000

Instagram: @ellz.xo

Twitter: @ellzlouisexo

ellie louise,ellie louise youtube,youtube ellie louise,ellie sevensupergirls,seven super girls,makeup,makeover,makeover transformation,transformation,teen,before and after,ellie ssg,hair,extreme makeover,beauty,routine,family friendly,fashion,tranformation,hair routine,girl,get ready with me,grwm,how to,makeup transformation,challenges,challenge,makeup challenge,tiktok,ellie louise tik tok,instagram,makeover challenge,transformation challenge,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar