Advertisement

is Modern Warfare GOOD?

is Modern Warfare GOOD? In this video I give my honest review on what i think about Modern Warfare! Thanks to Actvision for flying my out and letting me have the experience with everything because without them it wouldn't be possible! Thank you for watching this video, I appreciate the support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Another Way To Get Notified for my videos!:


► Use Code "GHOSTS" For ANYTHING G-Fuel!


► Use Code "GHOST" For ANYTHING on Respawn!


► Use Code "GHOSTZ" For ANYTHING KontrolFreek!


► Become a MEMBER of the Channel!:

► My Twitter:

►Team



► My Headset: Turtle Beach PX4

► My Kontrol Freeks: Specter Kontrol Freeks

► My Controller: Default PS4 Controller

► Button Layout: Stick and Move

► Sensitivity: Max Sensitivity in Every CoD

► My System: Playstation 4 and 3 Only (I Don't Have A XB360 or XB1)

► My YouTube Channel Only One:


► My Gaming Chair:
RESPAWN-120 RACING STYLE GAMING CHAIR


► My Microphone For Commentary: Audio Technica AT2020

►Outro Song:
Spacey Trippy Trap Hip Hop Instrumental "Infinity"
Link To Song:
Instrumental produced by Chuki:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CoDGhosts619,Ghosts619,Ghosts,CoD,Call of Duty Gameplay,Modern Warfare gameplay,Modern Warfare,MW,Modern warfare 4 gameplay,MW Gameplay,Modern Warfare early gameplay,MW Early Gameplay,Modern Warfare 20v20,Modern Warfare Cyber Attack Gampeplay,Modern Warfare early event,Modern Warfare reveal,Modern Warfare Multiplayer Reveal,Modern Warfare multiplayer gameplay,Modern Warfare Review,Modern Warfare first impressions,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar