Advertisement

A bit of info ( please read the description) loud music make sure you can hear me though

A bit of info ( please read the description) loud music  make sure you can hear me though Okay so you know my old intro and this is my new one I've decided to continue my old one for certain videos but for videos for like gaming and videos that Involve games or whatever I will do the new intro

I currently have it open so you can ask any questions you like if you want to you can ask me some questions or you can ask my OC's some questions it's up to you but right now it's open so get those questions in while you can cuz in about a month or two I will be closing it

Characters being featured in the Q&A
1) Zenyatta
2) Saadia ( it's her daughter by the way)
3) bone
4) lightning
5) Annie
6) Caroline
7) Amber


And here are some of my other characters that I don't often use
1) SpinoRe-Rex ( name Aurora)
2) Windhelm ( the older brother)
3) Alexander ( the younger brother)


That is everyone. The reason I didn't put Matthew in is because he's just a baby ( zenyatta's child)

though

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar