Advertisement

Leaving the Royal Ballet school my last day as a junior associate

Leaving the Royal Ballet school my last day as a junior associate It's the end of my training as a junior associate of the Royal Ballet School, and today we leave the pointe where I have had my brilliant training. Follow my ballet journey
Subscribe for new videos
My ballet training for flexibility
My auditions at Royal Ballet school
My latest ballet training
My ballet class with my friends on (other channel)
My latest performance with my friends (other channel)
Instagram
My ballet training school (other channel) subscribe here
Twitter
Music
The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Source:
Artist:

Junior associate,royal ballet school,ballet,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar