Advertisement

VLOG | End of semester📚☕️ (studying, lots of coffee & lipsticks)

VLOG | End of semester📚☕️ (studying, lots of coffee & lipsticks) Hello!
I know i have been missing for a month and that is because my life has been so hectic lately. It's been really hard to find time in order to edit my vlogs and my life is boring in general hahah. Due to a high request from my subscribers and followers, i've decided to film bits of my life during finals! I'm basically done with my semesters! This time around, i didn't really spend my time alone but mostly with my friends. If you watched my older videos, you'd see that i like to spend my time alone. Glad to say that i met such an amazing people this semester and we always spend our time together.

Either way, i will try to film more videos in the future! I hope i can deliver a more interesting part of my life! Stay tuned!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- What I'm wearing -
#1
top - @rosepetik on instagram
bottom - simple bean
lipstick - Focallure Velvet Lip Glaze (Who's Next)


#2
top - FOS
bottom - Padini
hijab - @geeta.my on instagram
lipstick - Focallure Velvet Liquid Lipstick (Wine)

brown sweater - Padini

#3
top - @rosepetik on instagram

#4
top - Padini
bottom - Simple Bean

#5
dress - @thatlittlewardrobe on instagram
bottom - Uniqlo
Hijab - @guzel.kl cotton shawl in Sand
Lipstick - FOCALLURE New Velvet Lip Glaze (French Kiss)

---------------------------------------------------------------
camera :
iphone 7+

editing software :
Inshot
-----------------------------------------------------------------
keep in touch with me !
Instagram : imanqistnaa
email : imanqistinaaziza@gmail.com

lipsticks)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar