Advertisement

Thank You Mum and Dad

Thank You Mum and Dad Growing up we always filmed those special moments in our family. You can see here how we were as brothers, how we are as a family and how we spend those special moments.

Go ahead and subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet! I always appreciate the support!

Also, both Kevin and Brandon in this video were my old best friends. Brandon passed away just a few weeks ago and Kevin also passed away back in 2018. Great friends of mine.

Me on Social Media:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:

Listen to - I'm Adopted: The Podcast -
• Spotify:
• Apple Podcasts:
• Anchor.fm:

Where you can download my Book
• (Free PDF) English and Russian

Where you can buy my Book (Physical)


Visit my I'm Adopted Project
• (Eng, Es and Rus)


Best way to reach out to me
• Through Instagram or the I'm Adopted Facebook Page!

alex gilbert,adoption,new zealand adoption,russian adoptee,birth parents,arkhangelsk,mum and dad,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar