Advertisement

T5 ACCOUNT OVERVIEW + BUILDING T5 - Lords Mobile

T5 ACCOUNT OVERVIEW + BUILDING T5 - Lords Mobile Today I'm back to show y'all a overview account of Velisarios :) thanks to him!!
S/W recruting 500M fighter with sigils! Mail Velisarios
Make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to never miss an upload!!
I created my Line chat so if you want to be there add me : coulibali and I will add you to the group!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your a trap and you record your plays and want me to do a video about it, add me on line chat. My ID is : coulibali

stoootrap,lords mobile,trap,lords mobile solo trap,lords mobile kvk trap,lords mobile stootrap,kvk,Lords mobile kvk,lords mobile trap account,Brench Chong,lords mobile tips,RALLY,RALLY TRAP,SOLO TRAP EAT RALLY,STOO'RALLY TRAP,RALLY TRAP LEADERLESS,T5,Lords mobile T5,T5 vs solo trap,Stootrap vs T5,T5 VS TRAP LORDS MOBILE,T5 RANGE,T5 LORDS MOBILE,t5 lords mobile,Stoo'Trap account overview,T5 overview,T5 account overview,Building T5,T5 Account,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar