Advertisement

Are You Afraid of Sharing Your Most Intimate Desires With Your Partner?

Are You Afraid of Sharing Your Most Intimate Desires With Your Partner? What happens to you and your life when you believe the thought "He's never going to be able to meet my needs"? If you were to be radically honest with yourself, how do you react when you believe this thought? Have you noticed how it gets in the way of you creating the life that you want because in assuming "I'm right, I know, I've been there before and it didn't work" there's no more openness for authentic sharing and communication? Have you noticed how it's costing you the intimacy that you're so craving with your partner?

If you're a woman interested in this topic I invite you to join my private Facebook group
Transform Your Fear of Intimacy. Invite Connection and Love.

Partner?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar