Advertisement

Silverado Aftermarket Stereo Install Problem Fix

Silverado Aftermarket Stereo Install Problem Fix What is up America! Today Anthony with the Reel American Outdoors has tip on anyone having trouble with their aftermarket stereo install on a Silverado. This is on a 2004 Silverado 2500 but will be the same for similar years and other models (Sierra, Tahoe, etc).

When putting in an aftermarket double din stereo into my truck, I noted there was no red ignition 12v wire coming from the factory wiring harness. After having issues with the radio not turning off or only coming when the truck was off I found a few old forum posts and videos helping me out. I used a fuse tap ($6) and ran my own wire that I tied into the radio red 12v ignition wire and red wire from the interface. This has fixed my problem and I hope this might fix yours.

Thank you for watching! Please check out our other YouTube videos from everything fishing, tractors, auto, 2A and Freedom! Also! Give us a like and follow at:



Instagram:


Facebook:

Chevy,Chevorlet,Silverado,1500,2500,3500,Sierra,GMC,Tahoe,Suburban,2003,2004,2005,2006,2003-2006,2007,aftermarket radio,aftermarket,stereo,install,12v,ignition,problem,not turning on,fix,interface,comes on when vehicle is off,rao,reel american outdoors,fuse,fuse tap,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar