Advertisement

My First Big Bass Tournament.....I did a WHOLE lot of learning!!

My First Big Bass Tournament.....I did a WHOLE lot of learning!! This was my first tournament of the year, with my buddy Anthony Jones(adubjones). We fished the opening day tournament at J.W. Reservoir, this was an electrical only Big Bass Tournament. This video explains my thought process as I fished through out the day. I'm no experts, this is completely new to me. Anthony and I, have 3 more tournaments planned this year with Slay Nation. I may fish a couple more tournaments with friends, i'm not a tournament fishermen. I think it would be fun to test my skills, and see if I can compete. Let me know if you enjoy watching the tournament videos.Thanks for watching, feel free to give suggestions Tight Lines!!

* SUBSCRIBE HOMIES*

Anthony Channel:

Hut Facebook:

Lew's Custom Black Combo:

WHAT I FILM WITH:
Action Camera:
360 Action Camera:
* External Charger: * No More Changing Batteries*
SD Cards
128 gb- *6 Hours record time 1080*
256 gb- *12 Hours record time 1080*
BOAT SUPPLIES
Minn Kota Endura 55:
Battery Charger:
Bull Nose Rudder:

* Affiliated links, Thanks Guys*

SOCIAL MEDIA SPOTS : FOLLOW ME !!
Facebook:
Instagram: Atypical Outdoors
FishBrain : How To Find Fishing Spots!!


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH MY CRAZY ADVENTURES!!

SOME OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS !!!

MY PB VIDEO:

GIANT TOPWATER BASS:

MY BOAT:

EPIC SWIMBAIT EAT:

SWIMBAIT FISH THE RIVER:

KAYAK FISHING WITH SHINER:

MASSIVE LEWS UNBOXING:

GIANT PUBLIC WATER BASS:

HUGE WINTER BASS :

GIANT BOWFIN "MUDFISH" :

SHOAL BASS FISHING:

GIANT BED BASS:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, AND GOD BLESS!!

learning!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar