Advertisement

ASMR Ladies Shoe Fitting 👠 The Gentle Shopkeeper (New Series) CRACKPOTS 1

ASMR Ladies Shoe Fitting 👠 The Gentle Shopkeeper (New Series) CRACKPOTS 1 Welcome to Crackpots Fancy Goods for a new series and some relaxing personal attention with a nice cup of tea.

💎 The gorgeous stills of a junk shop that were used to bring Crackpots to life are used with kind permission of Off the Beaten Track - a page worth checking out if you enjoy interesting images of unusual or abandoned places:



Although set in the real life village of Crackpot in the unrivalled beauty of the Yorkshire Dales, the shop imagery in the background originates from Krakow Poland.
‘krak’-'Po' = Crackpots.

I'm still forming the character so bear with me - and although I tried to resist it for this episode as I didn't want it to become too camp, his northern accent and style may become more apparent as time goes by - and I started falling into it anyway after a few minutes!  For those of you familiar with UK television references,  I'm aiming to capture a little bit of the gentle spirit of 20th century village life - think Last of the Summer Wine, old school Coronation Street, anything with Mollie Sugden in it, and The Flumps (look up The Flumps on youtube - amazing). 

I wanted to create a series for those of you who enjoy a voice rambling away while describing, presenting and measuring objects because I know it helps many of you to read, unwind, sleep or to use as background noise as well as inducing lots of ASMR.    There won't be anything much in the way of stories or plot - no punchlines or dramas - it's just for the gentle rambling.  I'll probably introduce one or two more characters to the series down the line.

💎 RIVER'S ANGELS - My Tip Jar for those megastars among you who kindly ask to support my work:


riverenquiries@gmail.com (sponsor/brand enquiries only please).

#asmr #gentle #relaxing

asmr,gentle,relaxing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar