Advertisement

Phrasal verbs - OFF new

Phrasal verbs - OFF new 5 OFF-Phrasal Verbs! Don’t forget to give me your💛
Be active and be real! Are you in?
1. Create and share your own short story with OFF- Phrasal Verbs.
2. Tag @english.lingophilosophie and add #LingoPhiloSophie .
3. I will SHARE the best stories HERE!
•Finish off - finish completely. I will finish off the report tonight.
•Doze off - fall into a light sleep. I dozed off in front of the television.
•Piss off - annoy, irritate, or disappoint. It really pisses me off when he talks like that.•Laugh off - pretend something isn’t important. He laughed off the rumors.•Put off - postpone. I’ll put off doing the laundry until tomorrow.
*The original saying goes like this: Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

#AmericanAccent,#Pronunciation,#Americanpronunciation,#FluentEnglish,#EnglishFluency,#SpeakAmericanEnglish,#Englishteacher,#SpokenEnglish,#Englishvideo,#AmericanAccentTraining,#Whatareyouupto?,#Phrasalverbsconversation,#Phrasalverbstricks,#Phrasalverbsinenglishwithexamples,#Phrasalverbsinenglishgrammar,#Phrasalverbsinenglish,#Phrasalverbs,#Verbs,#Phrasal,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar