Advertisement

Outdoor Talkin' with Okie | Ep. 1 - Oklahoma's Worst Angler (Audio Only)

Outdoor Talkin' with Okie | Ep. 1 - Oklahoma's Worst Angler (Audio Only) In the VERY FIRST episode of Outdoor Talkin' with Okie, I got to sit down and have a serious conversation with Oklahoma's Worst Angler. This is a vod/pod cast idea I've had for some time, and wanted to get rolling on it ASAP..

#podcast #vodcast #interview

1. I know the audio is rough, I'm working on that..

2. Eventually, I will provide video as well, but I have to work out the details as the audio and video don't sync well.

Give it a listen though, and let me know what you think!

Follow OWA's socials here!


Insta:

Fishing,Hunting,Bass Fishing,How To Fish,How to Catch Bass,Largemouth Bass,Spotted Bass,MonsterBassCo,Monster Bass,Topwater Fishing,Googan Baits,Pond Fishing,Lake Fishing,Kayak,Kayak Fishing,Kayak Bass Fishing,Tips and Tricks,reviews,Oklahomas Worst Angler,Googan Squad,podcast,vodcast,interview,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar