Advertisement

Next bad hair result ( I need a hairdresser )🤣

Next bad hair result ( I need a hairdresser )🤣 What happened? Working with hair is not that easy. I think I need a better hairdresser 🤣
I actually wanted to quickly create an animation in between. The preparation looked good and of course I didn't check every frame. You can imagine that in itself it is pretty annoying when you get such a result and actually expected something different.
So you can see what it looks like and which errors can creep in.
I'm pretty sure it was my mistake and related to collision tags. I had the objects very far apart, but unfortunately it happened anyway.
Since the faulty videos seem to be watched quite often, I thought that I would also publish this here. But I'm angry anyway.
I have 3 bugs in here. 2 times with the hair and once again a problem with the backlight (flickers briefly).

ASMR for my eyes ;)
Relax and enjoy this video. Some people make it happy and satisfied. It also has a calming effect.
This Animation was created with Cinema 4D and RedShift.
It makes a lot of fun to work with the C4D Dynamics Engine. Here I used hair again. Many people liked the last video with hair. This is the reason for more hair.

Rendertime: 36 hours (without motion blur)
(calculated by two PC (1 Quadro RTX 8000, 1 Titan RTX and 2 Titan Xp)).

******************************* ❤️❤️❤️
You want to support me? 😍



Thanks a lot for this ❤️
The donations flow into hardware, software and, of course, sweets that I will eat while creating the animations.
******************************* ❤️❤️❤️

Instagram:


twitch:


ASMR = Autonomous sensory meridian responseC4D4U: Animations and some Cinema 4D tutorials


Official Website:


MUSIC-MODE ;)
Dont Stand a Chance Instrumental Version by OFRIN

I have a license ;)

Tetris,Hair,Tetrominos,C4D4U,Softbody,Cinema 4D,RedShift3D,ASMR,oddlysatisfy,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar