Advertisement

New year vlog || karbi new year || koka || K|A Assam || 2020 || hunmili the karbipi

New year vlog || karbi new year || koka || K|A Assam || 2020 || hunmili the karbipi Hey FAM 💙
Welcome back to my new video. This vlog is a new year vlog which we karbi people generally celebrate our New year on 1st of February every year. This year 1st of February is on Saturday so we delay our picnic to celebrate our New year and shifted on 2nd of February.

We went to koka which is in karbi Anglong but very near to North cachar hill. It is such an amazing place you must visit once if you haven't visited yet then.

Lastly I wanted to request all of you guys not to break glasses or beer bottle and spread dirt out there it may cause some major incidents as well.

Thank you
Loads of love 💙

Music:- alive
Musician-iksonofficial
Music:- walk
Musician-iksonofficial

Stalk me on social media-

Facebook-@hunmili Killingpi
Instagram-@hunmili_killingpi
FAQ-

1. Real name?

➡️ Hunmily Killingpi

2. Age?

➡️20

3. Tribe ?

➡️ Karbi

4. videos I make?

➡️ All kind of videos (vlog,ashion, Reaction,DIY,how to style) etc

5. Camera?

➡️ nikon/Smartphone camera

6. editing app/software?

➡️ Android app ( youcut, vlogit, VLLO)



Disclaimer:-

Whatever you see on my channel has been personally created by me( Hunmily Killingpi) . I request not to use any content or photos without taking my permission.

'Hunmily,the,Karbipi',

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar