Advertisement

Needs meme WIP [FLOWERS]

Needs meme WIP [FLOWERS] I’m working on making the Needs Meme so here’s one of my first attempts at a lip sync

I’m bad at animating but this meme really suits this character and also it’s one of my fav memes so I really wanna do it

I haven’t decided on a few things but I’m pretty happy with him rn so yeh

I’m probably gonna finish this but for now it’s WIP

Anyway this was the only time I’ve animated something and it was nice! Any other time I tried animated anything it felt like hell but this was actually fun! :D


Also FLOWERS is a thing I’m working on
I originally wanted to make it a game but I don’t think that’s ever gonna happen so I’m gonna make it an animated series instead!
I can’t explain things rn but yeh I really like it so far!

Character: Hydra

Species: ?Shadow Skrimmrah?

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar