Advertisement

Staycation Vlog Part 2, Meeting Ppl In Halls, Reviewing New Profusion Cosmetics|Starlit Studio Finds

Staycation Vlog Part 2, Meeting Ppl In Halls, Reviewing New Profusion Cosmetics|Starlit Studio Finds The Profusion Blush palette is really nice, but you do have to apply more than I normally would at least. The highlighters are decent, but not the worst used! And the bronze/contour shades out of both the Profusion highlight/blush palettes were my favorite shades of all, and how I gave myself a fake tan with make up and they're my favorite...if I had to choose! Unfortunately because they're such beautiful colors the Starlit Studio Eyeshadow Quad was bonkers, obviously lol...but not in a good way...ugh (It was $4 though, but it's just straight up "sticky glitter" and by no means an eyeshadow lmao!)! The woman at the front desk is a delight and so was the couple I met here in the hall at the hotel, and we've been having a freaking blast! I hope you guys are too wherever you are. See you guys soon! XO HOWEVER I DO LIKE THE ELF SETTING SPRAY!!!💜 This video was brought to you by my PHENOMENAL sponsor: (There's everything from electronics, to adult toys, to everyday-household items! ALSO...you get anywhere from 50% to 85% off just by using the code SteveNice91, & by becoming a member! "At Bubba's Treasure Box THE REAL treasure is YOUR business!") Would you be interested in JUMPSTARTING/FUNDING/DONATING my YouTube journey? If you answered"YES" to any of those; You can contribute right here: Follow me on Twitter here: And Follow me on Instagram here: Never forget that you're beautiful! -Steve Nice Thinks you're all SO Very Nice💗🙏💄

Get Ready With Me's,Mukbangs,ASMR,a whole lot of funny,BEAUTY GURU in the making,Conspiracy Theories,The Paranormal,addiction,Drama,IPSY,Comedy,Shane Dawson,Beauty,Trisha Paytas,Steez Brrgrr,Steez Burger,Steven Ice,Gabbie Hanna,Miley Cyrus,Jeffree Star,Jawbreaker,Amberlynn Reid,KickingGeese,Justine,Jpmetz,Reacting To,Reaction Videos,Fenty,NYX,Benefit,Loreal,Buxom,Jeffree Star Cosmetics,Mini Breaker Palette,Paris Hilton,Cosmetics,Makeup,Gerard Cosmetics,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar