Advertisement

My Conjoined Twin Brother Likes Boys

My Conjoined Twin Brother Likes Boys To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

Hi, my name is Kevin and I am 18 years old. I have a twin named Patrick.
You must be wondering why I am telling you this. Well, the thing is that Patrick and I are conjoined twins. Yup, it means that we share some common body parts. It can be different for different people with the same condition as ours, but, as for Patrick and me, we are joined in the middle from our neck, right down to the shoulder, arm, and hip and even lower.
So, yeah, now you can guess that nothing is a walk in the park for us. Everything: from complex activities to day to day things is a struggle for us. Just imagine how we wear clothes, use the toilet, eat food, sleep in the same bed

Watch or listen to the entire video to hear the full story. Also, don't forget to scroll through the comments and leave a word. Thanks for watching!

conjoined,conjoined twins,conjoined twin brothers,conjoined twins brother,conjoined twin,conjoined triplets,twin,my twin,twins,identical twins,joined,barcroft,barcroft tv,amazing,amazing story,my story,my story animated,animated story,story animated,animation,story animation,dory story,story time,storytime,story time animated,storytime animated,storytime animation,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar