Advertisement

My Anime List may be suing me?... I got CAUGHT doing something VERY BAD...

My Anime List may be suing me?... I got CAUGHT doing something VERY BAD... Very bad news for me please send condolences...

"1.1million subscriber youtuber we can't name" video:

#MyAnimeList
#Funimation
#IshuzokuReviewer


🎁 Supporting the channel
- Become a Channel Member!

- MERCH:

- Patreon:
- Paypal Email: - SendToHei@gmail.com
- Streamlabs Link:

-----

Hero Hei Theme Song by Ambi-Pass Studios! ;




►Subscribe to my channel here:

🐦Twitter:

📷Instagram:



💖 This channel is made possible thanks to the awesome Patron's supporting me on Patreon! Thank you all infinitely!💖

-Ascended Heroes-
__
Savage Chill
Lord Timelord
[REDACTED]
Bendy
__
-Illustrious Heroes-
Massimo
__
- Renowned Heroes -
Don S.
Lukablight69
Alex
Will S.
Kingstyle13
Fallen Angel J
Fuzzy Pickles!
__
- Journeyman Heroes -
Xintorn 20
Devil Hunter Nero
Isiah Teneal
Refat B.
Steven Ho Yong
The Man with Three Names
Jamie Means
AuraGami
Daniel Craig D.
Gwen P.
Nicholas Horton

my anime list,hero hei,herohei,crunchyroll,funimation,legal,law,lawsuit,lawyer,attorney,anime,myanimelist,mal,interspecies reviewers,ishuzoku reviewers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar