Advertisement

$10,000 in just 3 days (listen once) subliminal.

$10,000 in just 3 days (listen once) subliminal. Instructions:

1. Listen just once each day.
2. Believe in yourself! :)

Who doesn't want $10,000? :)

This subliminal includes these topics ($10,000).

$$$ -The Universe is sending me ten thousand dollars.

$$$- I am manifesting ten thousand dollars.

In a few days I will have well above ten thousand dollars.

The Universe is sending me gold.

I am becoming very wealthy.

I am becoming a millionaire.

I can see the ten thousand dollars I am about to receive.

The ten thousand dollars are destined to be mine.

I am abundant.

I attract large amounts of money.

I attract large amounts of cash.

I am thankful to the Universe.


**(What is a subliminal?)**

“Subliminal” means below the threshold of conscious perception. Put simply, subliminal audio refers to sounds played at a level you are unable to hear consciously – but that your subconscious mind can perceive.

Subliminal (audio) messages are affirmations that bypass your conscious mind and go straight into your subconscious. These hidden positive affirmations are embedded in the music, just below your hearing level. Because your conscious mind is not aware of the subliminal suggestions underlying the music, it can’t put up barriers against it. That’s why subliminal affirmations avoid any resistance, which would usually hold you back.

Your conscious mind will hear only music… but there is much more happening behind the scenes! With repeated listening, your subconscious mind begins to accept the suggestions as true. Day by day, it’ll become easier for you to reach your goals because you now have tapped into the power source – your subconscious mind.

License:

Music provided by YouTube.

Subliminal,Affirmations,Booster,money,dollars,ten thousand,usd,10000 dollars,manifest money,subliminal money booster,find money,find money 9,booster money,attract money,fast money,quick money,money instantly,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar