LIPSTICK COLLECTION DECLUTTER PART 1 2020 | GETTING RID OF OLD LIPSTICK Hello, in this video I share my lipstick collection declutter part 1. I have way to many lipsticks that are over due and no longer safe to use so it is time to get rid of it. Here is a video decluttering my affordable and highend lipsticks.
#LipstickCollectionDeclutter #GettingRidOfOldLipstick #ThrowingAwayOldMakeup
*FTC DISCLAIMER-This video is NOT sponsored.
This post does contain affiliate/referral links, which means that if you purchase anything through the use of my links, I receive a commission.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
***FILMING SETUP EQUIPMENT GEAR:
--Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens -Rode VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
--Rode NT-USB Versatile Studio -Quality USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
--Neewer Ring Light Kit -LimoStudio Softbox Light
--AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
***VLOG:
--GoPro Hero 5 Black
--GoPro Hero Mini Tripod
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
* CONNECT WITH ME *
INSTAGRAM @youalindalee TWITTER @youalindalee
________________________________________________
MUSIC:
Terry Saige - Summer Never Dies -
no suits - Escape Reality -
Insta Models - Do It Like You -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES EMAIL: youalindalee@gmail.com

0 Yorumlar