Advertisement

Is Your Woman WISE Enough to See Your Blind Spots? | You Might Benefit From Trusting Her Intuition

Is Your Woman WISE Enough to See Your Blind Spots?  | You Might Benefit From Trusting Her Intuition Your woman might be wiser than you think. This video is about letting your guard down and trusting your woman's intuitions. When you're an alpha male small business owner. You might get caught up thinking that you don't have blind spots. But in my personal life. I'm learning some hard lessons about trusting my wife's intuitions over my own at times.

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audiobooks -
My Bluetooth Neckband -
Stihl 2-Cycle Oil  -
Work Gloves -
Safety Glasses -
Ear Muffs -
Big Camera I Use -
Wide Vlog Lens -
Regular Lens -
Movie Lens -
Shotgun Mic -
Compact Camera I Use -
Drone I Use -
My Podcast Mic -
My Other Podcast Mic -
Best Headphones -
Best Cheap Headphones -
My Squeegees -

woman business,husband wife team,husband wife business,marriage business,landscaping business,women landscapers,women landscaping,lawn care marriage,business intuition,landscaping owner,lawn care owner,entrepreneur tips,keith kalfas,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar