Advertisement

'I'm embarrassed by my boyfriend...what do I do?' - Q&A on the Levelheaded Talk

'I'm embarrassed by my boyfriend...what do I do?' - Q&A on the Levelheaded Talk In this week's Q&A we answer a woman who wrote in: "Why do I feel so embarrassed about my boyfriend and the way he behaves in front of other people?"

💎 YOUR QUESTIONS: Post your question in the comments below or send a confidential email to levelheadeddoc@gmail.com and we will address your Emotional Sobriety questions here each week.

💎 HIGHLIGHTS:
min. 0:05 - explore how we use discernment: Am I being unconsciously judgmental or are his behaviors truly destructive?
min. 1:35 - CONTEMPLATION: look at yourself to discover from where the embarrassment arises.
min. 1:55 - how do I know if I'm living in the past or the present?
min. 2:23 - AHA MOMENT! "You be you and I'll be me, and together we'll be extraordinary." vs. "I'll be me, and you be who I want you to be."
min. 3:05 - PRACTICE REPS: Dismissing the Judge Within (do this as a daily practice or as often as needed)

💎 FOLLOW US!
YouTube:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Levelheaded

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar