Advertisement

I NEED TO VENT ABOUT KIAN AND JCs REALITY HOUSE... Off Camera Drama

I NEED TO VENT ABOUT KIAN AND JCs REALITY HOUSE...  Off Camera Drama Hey guys! whos ready for a little tea spilling of reality house?! So as many of you know I am a contestant on this season of reality house which is basically big brother but youtube version and the drama is FLOWING!!! I thought it would be good to do a behind the scenes in depth video of what I think about the other house mates and just vent about my experience! Hope you guys enjoy! grab some popcorn!

Watch Reality House here -

Lunar Beauty - Lunarbeauty.com
SNAPCHAT - Mannymua
If you wanna join the Mannyac family... Subscribe to my Channel here -
Instagram -
Twitter -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFILIATES!
I SERIOUSLY appreciate it so much when you guys use my codes and links :D means a lot to me guys. Thank you for always supporting me!

Colourpop Cosmetics - Use code "MANNYMUA" To save 10% off all new releases and makeup! -

Morphe Brushes - use code "MANNYMUA" all caps for 10% off everything! -

TARTE cosmetics - use code “MANNYMUA” to save 15% off Tarte! -

Ardency Inn - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Jouer - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Ofra x MannyMua Lipsticks - ofracosmetics.com/mannyxofra
Use code Mannymua to save you 30% off entire site! :D

Artist Couture - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off! -

Nubounsom Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for 20% off! -

Lilly Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for %10 off! -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music - NoCopyRightSounds as always! They're amazing! Check them out -

Sad Money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and some links are used. Thank you for the support!

See you in my next video :D lena the plug trisha paytas vlog rhs2

manny mua,reality house,reality house season 2,reality house season 1,kian and jc,kian lawley,jc,jc caylen,kian,last youtuber,andrea russett,harrison webb,brittany broski,trisha paytas,knj,season 2,contestants,last youtuber standing wins,rhs2,the reality house,lawley,taylor blake,dominic deangelis,lena the plug,imari stuart,ryan abe,imari,david dobrik,boys vs girls,reality show,reality competition,trisha,roommate,vlog,kianandjc,reality,house,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar