Advertisement

How My Hero Academia will END | The future of ALL QUIRKS 😰

How My Hero Academia will END | The future of ALL QUIRKS 😰 Today I explain the real endgame of My hero Academia - the 'quirk singularity'. This ties into several existing plot threads in the show and will eventually cause quirk society to change in a big big way. Let's discuss how!

LINK TO MERCH:

MERCH ARTISTS!:
- Hawks design:
- Bakugo Design:

MY OTHER MHA THEORIES:

Why Bakugo was the 2nd user of One For All:

Why Kirishima was the 3rd user of One For All:

The future of Lemillion:

The Future of Overhaul:

ART:
- red R2-D2:

quirk singularity,my hero academia,end of my hero academia,bnha,mha,deku,horikoshi,quirks,episode 17 season 4 my hero academia,mha season 4,bakugo one for all,bakugo 2nd user,war arc,how will my hero academia end,overhaul,kai chisaki,turtlequirk,mha time skip,time-skip,binging ball quirk,eri quirk,dr ujiko,tsubasa,garaki,shiga murata,nomu,high end nomu,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar