Advertisement

Harbor Freight Predator Auger, 2 Years Later. A Demo And Long Term Review.

Harbor Freight Predator Auger, 2 Years Later. A Demo And Long Term Review. I realized I had never done a follow up video of the Harbor Freight Predator Auger. I guess it was just a tool that I would use, put away and forget about until I needed it again.
Well, I needed it again! It has held up well over the last few years, needing no repairs or tuning to run right. The blade is still in good shape and that is impressive as we have a LOT of rocks in the soil here.

Overall for the price I feel like it is a great deal.

Follow me on these sites as well:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Bitchute:

Twitter:

Teespring:

Patreon:

E-mail me here: Farpoint.farm.survival@gmail.com

Garden Tractors,Homesteading,how-to,harbor freight,DIY,reviews,Predator Auger,auger,demonstration,demo,post hole digger,posthole,auger bit,Garden tool,building fence,fence tool,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar