Advertisement

GARAGE CLOTHING HAUL AND LOOKBOOK -WHAT I GOT DURING THE SALE (AFFORDABLE COATS AND COMFY SWEATERS)

GARAGE CLOTHING HAUL AND LOOKBOOK -WHAT I GOT DURING THE SALE (AFFORDABLE COATS AND COMFY SWEATERS) Hi guys!
I hope you enjoyed the video, comment which outfit is your favourite.
Here are the links to all the items shown in the video and the sizes I am wearing (for reference I am standard size small)

-Sea green puffer jacket (Size extra small 30$)-

-Bubble sleeve sweater (Size small 30$)-

Zipper pants (Size small 10$)-

Sherpa aviator jacket ( both size small 30$)-
Black-
Beige-

Roll neck sweater (size medium 15$)-

The Winnie sweater (size small 15$)-

Mock neck sweater (size medium 15$)-

fashion,lookbook,garage,Winterhaul,clothing,outfits,coats,sweater,outfit,winterlookbook,idea,forever21,zaful,haul,SALE,sale,affordable,comfy,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar